Monday, March 16, 2015

3/16/15
Music Review #52: "Clocks"
Today, I will be reviewing "Clocks" by Coldplay. This song was released in 2002 as part of Coldplay's "A Rush of Blood to the Head" album. I am nuts about the piano in this song. I am so nuts about it that I just had to learn how to play this song on the piano. I also like the rhythm and I feel that Chris Martin does a nice job in making the lyrics audible for everyone. Another instrument that I feel has a significant role in this song is the bass. I really like its presence in this song. I have always been a fan of "Clocks." I feel that it is a song that makes you think about what is going on in your life and what is going on throughout the rest of the world. It sounds like a reflection song. I give this song a ten out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment