Tuesday, March 31, 2015

3/31/15
Music Review #67: "Subdivisions"
Today, I will be reviewing "Subdivisions" by Rush. This song was released in 1982 as part of Rush's "Signals" album. Right off the bat, I really like the synthesizer at the beginning of the song and throughout the entire song. I also am a big fan of the bass. Neil Peart never fails when it comes to playing the drums. In my opinion, Geddy Lee steals the show in this song with the vocals, bass, and synthesizer. This song makes me think about when I was in high school. Even though it was only two short years ago, it was true that people had to do things to be cool or be noticed by others. The real question is "why does this stuff even have to happen?" I'll leave that question for you to figure out. Anyways, this song is my favorite song by Rush. I give this song a ten out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment